Thursday, September 15, 2016

Send Me An Angel

Figured I should get another blog post out before the weekend hits. I didn't have anything to really talk about the past couple of days, but now I do. This probably won't be a very long post.

I feel bad. I didn't work out yesterday. I was just so tired from the other two days I worked out this week. Then my sister in law came over, and completely pulled me away from my alone time. She is going through some really hard times right now, so I can't be mad at her. She needed a shoulder to cry on, and I was happy to try and talk to her and give her advice. She is wanting to come over again today and work out with me. I don't really want her to. I prefer to work out on my own. I don't like others being there. So I am probably going to go and work out after this post, before she gets here.

We might be moving in with her. We used to live together. We lived together for around four years, five years? Something like that. We only went our own ways because her boyfriend was coming home and she wanted to move in with him. Well, long story short, he is a douche and she is alone again. She doesn't want to be alone in her house and is already having financial struggles. So it is looking like we might be moving in together again.

I am not against this. It will help with our own financial burdens, and might make me coming out easier. Or it might be harder. We will see.

So there is my short update. I am going to go and work out and watch some Torchwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment